e mërkurë, 18 korrik 2007

rrrrrr zzzzzzz

we are in the studio right now pulling hairy turns and working through sonic equations. Patrick Hayden is at the helm. his songs are powerful, scary, and real. Jordan it playing drums and assorted metal things. Billy Barnet is splicing the 1's and 0's at the board. I really like Patty's music and am honored to be part of his crew. We ate some terrible food passing as chinese which put a heavy edge on the first few cuts. Billy showed me this really cool bronze sculpture he's been working on. It's getting dark and we are running out of coffee.
I'm supposed to be in the woods tomorrow (doctors orders) to keep my sanity so I hope that this recording all works out tonight in what little time we have to make it happen. For those of you who have never been to Gung Ho studios, Billy has a sweet stylophone.

Nuk ka komente: